BGP Multihoming 2 providers full or partial?

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Jun 2 01:44:41 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Weeks" <surfer at mauigateway.com>

--- nogs at border6.com wrote:
From: Pawel Rybczyk <nogs at border6.com>

platform where we included new feature called

That might be interesting for you.

This might be interesting for you.

https://www.nanog.org/list

Please read #5 before going further.

Product Evangelist
--------------------------------------

BLECH! I need a shower.
-----------------------------------

From: Mike Hammett <nanog at ics-il.net>

Seems like a perfectly good post to me. Someone made an inquiry as to how to solve a particular problem There were multiple solutions presented. Pawel posted relevant, on-topic information regarding how his product could solve the problem in a unique way.

No harm, no foul.
------------------------------

You've obviously never been hounded by sales folks scraping
this list that believe they should never give up.  It's painful
to say the least.  If every "Product Evangelist" were allowed
to do this, NANOG would be a nightmare.

The only answer many times is to be sure you don't buy from
"Product Evanglists" that post their crap on NANOG.  Hit them
where it hurts (no sales because they did that) and they stop.
Quickly.

To others out there thinking of doing the same, again I say
Please read #5  https://www.nanog.org/list

scott