WiFi courses/vendors recommendation

Josh Reynolds josh at spitwspots.com
Mon Jun 1 17:31:56 UTC 2015

They come from the outdoor WISP space, so most of their gear is 24v
passive POE.

However, they have multiple models of 802.3at/af switches now (up to 48
port), two routers with 24v/48v PoE output capability, and several UniFi
APs that are either 802.3af or 802.3at.

Josh Reynolds
CIO, SPITwSPOTS
www.spitwspots.com