BGP Multihoming 2 providers full or partial?

Pawel Rybczyk nogs at border6.com
Mon Jun 1 06:44:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

We've have recently published new version of our BGP routing
optimization platform where we included new feature called: vRouter.
That might be interesting for you.

The vRouter provides route summarization support to BGP routers whose
TCAM is unable to hold the entire actual feed of Internet prefixes. In
this case BGP edge routers work in 'Selective Route Download' mode and
transmit the full routing table to the vRouter. The NSI vRouter selects
a number of prefixes to which the most data is routed and advertises the
necessary routes back to the edge router. Thereby the edge router does
not have to support the entire routing table, but only the routes it
needs to reach.

Please contact me off-list if you need more details.

Regards,
Pawel Rybczyk
Product Evangelist
Border 6