AT&T U-Verse Data Setup Convention

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Thu Jul 30 16:20:09 UTC 2015

People need to really stop using Source IP as an ACL mechanism
whereever possible.  Have you considered using SSL certs or SSH keys
or some other sort of API key instead?  I'm mean, do you really want
to have to know how the technology of every ISP that every possible
SaaS customer may use to access your service is set up?