Level3 routing issues

Ryan Pugatch rpug at lp0.org
Wed Jul 29 18:31:43 UTC 2015

We're actually seeing some problems coming from the Boston area, going
to Cisco WebEx.  We keep ending up going to Level 3 NY and dying,
intermittently.  Unfortunately, both of our peers, Level3 and XO, end up
going to the same place from Boston.  If I go to WebEx from a device in
Florida, we end up going via Level3 in Washington DC and are fine.