DDOS Simulation

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 01:05:45 UTC 2015

If anyone offers to "test" your DDoS devices across a network that you do
not 100% own, you are risking legal issues.

If they offer to test it across your own network, make sure you have in
writing from you upper management that they understand the risk and approve
it.

If you choose to do it anyway then you are taking a LARGE risk.

Testing should be in your lab and even then you should understand 100% what
is happing to avoid leaking attack traffic into the internet.

-jim