Windows 10 Release

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Tue Jul 28 21:26:56 UTC 2015

> Good to know.
>
>  I was one of those insiders, And it's running on my laptop currently. It
> got the 10240 build a bit ago. Which removed the "insider preview" water
> marks, And appears to be the full release version.. So it would appear the
> "insiders" already have it. Or the ability to get it.

But that of course is for your non-production "messing about with nothing serious and don't mind sending all my passwords and data to microsoft and using a completely insecure microsoft account" installation.  Roll-out to "Production" will not occur until tomorrow -- July 29th -- whatever microsoft's definition of July 29 happens to be.  Depending on your interpretation of "on" and timezone, release "on" July 29th can commence during any of the 47.999999 hours during which July 29th occurs.