Windows 10 Release

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Tue Jul 28 20:52:55 UTC 2015

Good to know.

 I was one of those insiders, And it's running on my laptop currently. It
got the 10240 build a bit ago. Which removed the "insider preview" water
marks, And appears to be the full release version.. So it would appear the
"insiders" already have it. Or the ability to get it.

 Nick Olsen
Network Operations  (855) FLSPEED  x106