DDOS Simulation

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Tue Jul 28 18:31:18 UTC 2015

We are looking for a company that can launch a DDOS attack against the
solutions we are testing. I don't want a proof of concept from the company
that will be offering DDOS protection since they can simulate an easy
attack and then mitigate. I want whom ever we go with to be able to handle
what ever is thrown at them.