Yandex DNS with Sophos antivirus blocking TrendMicro services

Murat Kaipov mkaipov at outlook.com
Sat Jul 25 16:19:03 UTC 2015

Hello Guys.

For 2 day I experience an issue with using my trendmicro software. For some
reason web check didn't worked. I try to investigate this issue and found
that yandex dns services blocking all trendmicro sites. I use yandex secure
dns (dns.yandex.ru servers 77.88.8.8 and 77.88.8.2) for my home environment,
which using Sophos antivirus for threat detection.  If I change my dns
server for another like google dns or some dns servers of my home ISP all
works fine.

Please if there some guys from yandex, Sophos or trendmicro help to resolve
this issue. I'm very happy with my TrendMicro antivirus system and happy
with yandex secure dns, but even Sophos or yandex blocking TrendMicro sites
I and all peoples who use TrendMicro products and yandex dns can't use it
anymore.

Thank you.