ISP in NYC

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Fri Jul 17 06:52:50 UTC 2015

HE uses Telia for Transit. So you won't gain much redundancy there. I would
go with Cogent if you have lots of European customers and North American
business customers. One not on your list is Level3. They would be strong in
that blend too.

You might also try joining a peering point. You'll gain a lot by just
peering with the route servers.