Text Messages being blocked by AT&T

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Wed Jul 15 00:59:02 UTC 2015

AT&T does a kind of spam filtering on texts. AFAIK the only solution is to either send your texts via one of AT&T’s pay-for messaging channels, or get the receiving party to complain to their AT&T support rep. If you’re the receiving party, just call and say you want to whitelist an SMS source.

 -mel