'gray' market IPv4

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:05:58 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Hank Nussbacher <hank at efes.iucc.ac.il>
wrote:

> At 15:39 14/07/2015 +0200, Seth Mos wrote:
>
>> We had the same thing finding a broker for a /24 pi in the RIPE region.
>> Not all of the brokers have the size you want, eg a /20 when you need a /24.
>>

> https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/resource-transfers-and-mergers/ipv4-transfers/brokers
>
> https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/resource-transfers-and-mergers/listing
>
> https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/resource-transfers-and-mergers/ipv4-transfers/table-of-transfers
>
> Enuff?

/personal opinion, self, etc.

Should we enter them all into Yelp and start rating? That's too many to
comparison shop. I'm being a little wry, I know who is naughty and nice.
I've been tracking them all since the beginning. Not everyone else has. The
potential for harm to network operators is moderate IMHO.

Best,

-M<