Possible Sudden Uptick in ASA DOS?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Jul 10 01:48:04 UTC 2015

> On Jul 9, 2015, at 9:43 PM, Chuck Church <chuckchurch at gmail.com> wrote:

There are other terms for people who don’t maintain their equipment, it’s usually described as negligent.

If my hardware were rebooting, I would be red-faced first about not having done something and not blaming someone outside.

I don’t know if it was a researcher or something buggy sending packets or anything else.  (I have no unique direct insight).

What I do know is the ASAs under my control and purview had no issues.  Take the free upgrade and move on folks.

- Jared