Hotels/Airports with IPv6

Oliver O'Boyle oliver.oboyle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:03:05 UTC 2015

Absolutely agree. It's not their job to even know to ask for a specific
protocol version in the first place. Their experience should be as seamless
and consistent as possible at all times.

What we should be be concerned about is that the hospitality industry is so
far behind the game on technology. Hotels and restaurants will be some of
the last to drop IPv4 unless they don't realize they're doing it in the
first place.

--
:o@>