Dual stack IPv6 for IPv4 depletion

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Thu Jul 9 13:11:51 UTC 2015

I think you're confusing very common for a tech guy and very common for the common man. I have a dozen or two v4 subnets in my house. Then again, I also run my ISP out of my house, so I have a ton of stuff going on. I can't even think of a handful of other people that would have more than one.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com