Dual stack IPv6 for IPv4 depletion

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Thu Jul 9 02:06:27 UTC 2015

excise
verb

  1.
To excise is defined as to cut out surgically.

When a tumor is surgically cut out, this is an example of excise.

Exercise wouldn't work. That would mean "repeatedly employ the fear". Exorcise (as in The Exorcist) might serve, except the IPv4 "fear of waste" is not a demon. It's a good thing.

 -mel beckman