[outages] CenturyLink fiber cut between Modesto, CA and San Jose, CA this AM.. Start time 4:26AM PST

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Wed Jul 1 17:02:19 UTC 2015

Have they asked No-Such-Agency?

No-Such-Agency typically taps communication lines by "back-hoe accident" of some sort on the path they are interested in tapping.  That way they can install a tap "over yonder" while the victim telecom is attempting to repair the original damage.  I guess this time is taking longer than expected so they FBI has been recruited to prevent the victim from completing repairs to quickly.

Then again, maybe my tinfoil hat is too tight.