Recommended wireless AP for 400 users office

Eric C. Miller eric at ericheather.com
Fri Jan 30 23:28:42 UTC 2015

+1 Xirrus, especially for the multi radio arrays. Crowded common areas benefit from sector antennas attached to individual radios. Also, there XMS server is really useful for managing a large cluster. Ubiquiti UniFi is good for smaller installations, but I wouldn't trust them for enterprise level reliability.

Eric Miller, CCNP
Network Engineering Consultant
(407) 257-5115