Recommended wireless AP for 400 users office

Paul Nash paul at nashnetworks.ca
Thu Jan 29 10:17:32 UTC 2015

Make that +2.  I am halfway through an install for about 800 users spread through a multi-story building with around 100 R700 access points and ZD 3000.  Once you understand the basics, it is trivial to set up, easy to manage, performance is superb.

Using RADIUS auth you can assign different groups of users to different VLANs (all on a single SSID), just different username/password to connect.

Signal penetration is the best that I have ever seen, and makes the Cisco Aironet enterprise stuff look really really silly.

	paul