Peering Track: Peering Personals - any new peers out there?

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Mon Jan 26 11:10:51 UTC 2015

Everyone:

As the NANOG 63 Peering Track moderator, I would like to make a call for "Peering Personals".

This time around, I would like to limit the Personals to "new" - networks new to peering, existing networks with new locations, changes to peering policies, turning up v6 peering, etc. If you or your network would like to announce something "new" at the N63 Peering Track, please ping me off-list and I'll ensure there is time for your presentation.

Thank you!

--
TTFN,
patrick