[request]: host a probe for v6 measurements

George, Wes wesley.george at twcable.com
Thu Jan 22 14:27:55 UTC 2015

We've seen 3 or 4 recent presentations of some new measurement project
that requires deploying yet another set of dedicated probes. While I'm
generally supportive of measurement attempts, I'll ask the same question
that was asked then:

Why not use RIPE Atlas?

https://atlas.ripe.net/docs/udm/

Wes George