Brocade MLX Feedback

Jeff Sorrels jlsorrels at kanren.net
Wed Jan 14 20:17:42 UTC 2015

Graham,

We have several Brocades - including XMR, CER, and CES devices. Their
convergence is excellent, even with several full v4 and v6 tables, and
was much faster than other platforms (I'm looking at you MXs...).   In
terms of TCAM and convergence, best bang for the buck as they say.

One 'gotcha' we discovered: Brocade does not have, as per our last
discussion with them, BGP FlowSpec on the road map.  That was a problem
for us, but YMMV.

Cheers,
Jeff

--