Brocade MLX Feedback

Wouter Prins wp at null0.nl
Wed Jan 14 19:35:38 UTC 2015

Hi Graham,

Do you have any special features you need? MLX-e's are great and fulfill
most standard environments fine. Full table convergence time is pretty fast
on MLX-e's. Be sure to pick the right modules, switch fabrics and
management blades (or contact a partner to do it for you) when you go for a
mlx-e.

You may want to consider the CER-RT (fixed 1U box) if you dont need a
modular chassis.

--
Wouter Prins
wp at null0.nl