DDOS solution recommendation

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at arbor.net
Tue Jan 13 05:33:25 UTC 2015

On 13 Jan 2015, at 4:51, Scott Fisher wrote:

> The questions should be much more narrow. "How should I mitigate an
> NTP reflection" or "what are common mistakes people make when
> mitigating attacks" are questions that more specific that all can
> glean from.

The answers to a lot of those questions are right here:

<https://app.box.com/s/4h2l6f4m8is6jnwk28cg>

In fact, they're discussed in this single presentation:

<https://app.box.com/s/r7an1moswtc7ce58f8gg>

There are lots more resources available elsewhere on the Internet, as
well.

We all just need to invest the time to learn from the experiences of
others, so that we can then make our own contributions starting from a
firm foundation.