DDOS solution recommendation

Colin Johnston colinj at gt86car.org.uk
Sun Jan 11 20:28:51 UTC 2015

unfortunately chinanet antispam/abuse email box is always full, after a while people block .
always check arin/ripe for known good provider blocks and actively exclude from rules

ddos protection via careful overview ips rules and active web source ip monitoring works well, the hard part is daily rule updates and blocks until you know most traffic is genuine.

colin

Sent from my iPhone