DDOS solution recommendation

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:11:39 UTC 2015

Hello!

But abuse@ contacts is very-very-very hard way to contacting with ASN
administrator in case of attack. Big amount of requests to #Nanog
about "please contact ASN XXXX noc with me offlist" confirms this.

I'm got multiple attacks from well known ISP and I spend about 10-20
hours to contacting they in average. It's unacceptable time

We need FAST and RELIABLE way to contacting with noc of attackers
network for effective attack mitigation.

We need something like RTBH for knocking network admin of remote network.

Maybe somebody can create social network for noc's with API ?:)

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov