DDOS solution recommendation

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sun Jan 11 16:33:05 UTC 2015

I didn't necessarily think I was shattering minds with my ideas.

I don't have the time to read a dozen presentations.

Blackhole them and move on. I don't care whose feelings I hurt. This isn't kindergarten. Maybe "you" should have tried a little harder to not get a virus in the first place. Quit clicking on male enhancement ads or update your OS occasionally. I'm not going to spend a bunch of time and money to make sure someone's bubble of bliss doesn't get popped. Swift, effective, cheap. Besides, you're only cut off for 30 days. If in 30 days you can prove yourself to be responsible, we can try this again. Well, that or a sufficient support request.

Besides, if enough people did hat, the list of blackholes wouldn't be huge as someone upstream already blocked them.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com