DDOS solution recommendation

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:41:04 UTC 2015

I could suggest Voxility.com because they have very good network and
can defense any protocol.

And I can recommend qrator.net as best solution agains http/https
attacks.  We use they for 2 years and got only positive feedback.

And if you need only ability to reroute to antiddos cloud/blackhole
specific IP you could try my open source tool FastNetMon:
https://github.com/FastVPSEestiOu/fastnetmon

Thank you!

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov