Microsoft - RE: Office 365 Expert - I am not. I have a customer that...

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Thu Jan 8 05:00:43 UTC 2015

Thanks Frank... I do have a customer with 500 meg/sec service running 350
meg/sec average all day.... just 800 employees - no company driven focused
use of MS office 365.

Applications used and time of day, etc. So, I don't think one can compare
a college's overall app bandwidth usage to a business primarily using
office 365.

I'm really looking for a "minimum bandwidth recommended requirement for
100 employees all using Office 365 hosted docs that are all outside the
LAN. " MS has no such number. MS just leaving it to the individual
case-by-case discovery process.

I bet Microsoft can't answer that simple question or they wouldn't have
these GB per user equations that use X for average document size. Best, I
have to go on so far is what one of our customers "thinks" is needed.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO