whois server features

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Thu Jan 8 02:11:24 UTC 2015

CRISP is dead. RDAP is real. If people need to script, then RDAP is
workable JSON and for once, has converged on sensible stuff in both names
and numbers.

the whois "problem" is a formalism owned  by ICANN,  but as DRC pointed out
the WHOIS solution is dispersed.

RPSL lies to one side btw. I wish it was a defined RDAP type. It may be
work-in-progress but thats not clear.