Office 365 Expert - I am not. I have a customer that...

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Tue Jan 6 20:37:15 UTC 2015

I have a customer that heavily uses Microsoft Office 365. It's hosted. All
the data I see about usage per user appears theoretical. In that the
formulas assume people are taking turns using the bandwidth as if there is
a patient line of packets at the Internet gas pump. Nobody is clicking at
the same time. We all know that is not the real world.

Does anyone have any experience with Office 365 hosted that can tell me
the practical bandwidth allocation (NOT in KB per month, but in
megabits/sec) for 100 users (during normal work hours) needs to be
available ?

Thank You in advance,
Bob Evans
CTO Fiber Internet Center