MPLS VPN design - RR in forwarding path?

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Fri Jan 2 18:19:23 UTC 2015

On Thursday, January 01, 2015 12:46:23 PM Marcin Kurek
wrote:

> I am also aware of products like vMX or CSR1000v/XRv and
> the example given by Saku makes me more interested in
> licensing/pricing options.

Our network spans Africa, South Asia and Europe.

We have 2x RR's in each PoP running Cisco's CSR1000v on
x86_64 hardware under VMware ESXi.

Pricing is not too bad; we use the Premium license which
enables all features (BFD, e.t.c.) that you don't get with
the Standard license.

Been running this configuration since July 2014 - very
happy.

Mark.