Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Sat Feb 28 23:51:11 UTC 2015

Except for the fact that the FCC decided that they wanted to give up Title II regulation of the internet because they were paid to do so by the telephants, they would have alwAYS had this power.

The people who were bribed are simply dead and the current crop of "officials" (they are not representatives -- they are elected officials) do not feel obligated by the bribes accepted by their corrupt predecessors.

---
Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.  Practice is when everything works but no one knows why.  Sometimes theory and practice are combined:  nothing works and no one knows why.