symmetric vs. asymmetric [was: Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality]

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Feb 28 16:20:20 UTC 2015

I use Skype regularly. It doesn't require 10 megabits.

No, I didn't forget about them. There's simply not that many of them.

No game requires significant amounts of upload.

I forgot nothing and none of what you presented changes my statement in any material manner.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com