What is lawful content? [was VZ...]

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at cable.comcast.com
Fri Feb 27 21:46:25 UTC 2015

I¹m not sure who gets to definitively answer the question (I would guess
that case law will develop around it but IANAL), but this sort of caveat
has been in the Open Internet rules for awhile. In general it means ISPs
can¹t block stuff like Facebook but have latitude to do stuff like block a
site/IP address that may be the source of an attack, etc.

- Jason