Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Stephen Satchell list at satchell.net
Fri Feb 27 21:27:53 UTC 2015

One of the FUD items I keep seeing from some factions is that the FCC
will regulate content on the Internet in the same way as they did for
television during the time of the "fairness doctrine".  In particular,
these people *expect* the FCC to take a page from the IRS and start
putting up roadblocks, if not outright blocks, on political content on
views that differs from the views of the controlling Administration.

Now, the Fairness Doctrine was not part of Title II, I agree.  But we
never expected the IRS to play favorites with not-for-profit
organizations, either.