Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Jim Richardson weaselkeeper at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:14:48 UTC 2015

>From 47CFR§8.5b
(b) A person engaged in the provision of mobile broadband Internet
access service, insofar as such person is so engaged, shall not block
consumers from accessing lawful Web sites, subject to reasonable
network management; nor shall such person block applications that
compete with the provider's voice or video telephony services, subject
to reasonable network management.

What's a "lawful" web site?