Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:54:12 UTC 2015

"(3) when ISPs abuse their power, consumers can vote with their wallet
to another access points."

But they can't.  That's the point.  There is a massive dearth of
legitimate competition in the broadband space for the vast majority of
our population.  And it's that lack of competition that has allowed
Comcast et al to become the abusive bad actors they are.

We're not replacing the ISPs with the Government.  We're saying, in
effect, that in exchange for government monopolies allowing you to
become as big and profitable as you are, you now have to be slightly
less douchy than you have been.

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0