Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Fri Feb 27 18:02:34 UTC 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:56 PM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
> double-billing (You, Mr. Disfavored Organization must pay for access
> to a customer base which has already paid us for access to you).

Imagine: We're sorry Mr. Homeowner, you do have a 200 amp electrical
service but we limit power tool usage to 500 milliamps. We're in
negotiation with Home Depot to increase that limit, so you should
complain to them if you're unhappy. Surely you understand how
unreasonable it is for Home Depot to sell you an electric drill and
then pretend like we're supposed to provide you with electricity for
it.

-Bill

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us