Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Fri Feb 27 17:27:00 UTC 2015

Jack,

I don't know what manufacturer you might be thinking of, but from a
standards point of view ADSL2 and ADSL2+ both have faster upstream speeds
than ADSL (G.dmt or T1.413)

   - ANSI T1.413 Issue 2 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANSI_T1.413_Issue_2>,
   up to 8 Mbit/s and 1 Mbit/s
   - G.dmt <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.992.1>, ITU-T G.992.1, up to
   10 Mbit/s and 1 Mbit/s
   - G.lite <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.992.2>, ITU-T G.992.2, more
   noise and attenuation resistant than G.dmt, up to 1,536 kbit/s and
   512 kbit/s
   - Asymmetric digital subscriber line 2
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_digital_subscriber_line_2> (ADSL2),
   ITU-T G.992.3, up to 12 Mbit/s and 3.5 Mbit/s
   - Asymmetric digital subscriber line 2 plus
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_digital_subscriber_line_2_plus>
(ADSL2+),
   ITU-T G.992.5, up to 24 Mbit/s and 3.5 Mbit/s

Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology
ZCorum
(678) 507-5000