OT: VPS with Routed IP space

Thu Feb 26 23:36:54 UTC 2015

Am 26.02.2015 um 22:14 schrieb Owen DeLong:

>>> +1 for Arp, I'm a happy customer (no other affiliation).
>>>

>> We are going to do this at datapath.io using AWS and others soon. We do
>> some BGP peering on your behalf and expose some parameters to the VPS
>> via API.
> Since the requirement included IPv6, I’m not sure how you plan to use AWS.

You are right. Sorry for the sloppiness.
OT: There is no way to even let two instances communicate with each
other in the same VPC subnet using a protocol other than IPv4, although
they transport ethernet headers (no VXLAN). Our only solution was to use
v6 load balancers that tunnel with our endpoint on the other side of
direct connect.