AOL Postmaster

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Wed Feb 25 01:42:44 UTC 2015

For anyone having issues with AOL right now, if you would like, contact me offlist and I will see what I can do about getting it in front of our contact at AOL.  Please be as specific as you can be about the issue, about who controls the IPs, about your own role and authority over the IPs and the email that flows through them, and please include at least one sample if possible.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
CEO/President
ISIPP SuretyMail Email Reputation, Accreditation & Certification
Your mail system + SuretyMail accreditation = delivered to their inbox!
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Author: Section 6 of the Federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
Member, California Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
303-731-2121 | amitchell at isipp.com | @AnnePMitchell | Facebook/AnnePMitchell