Wisdom of using 100.64/10 (RFC6598) space in an Amazon VPC deployment

Luan Nguyen lnguyen at opsource.net
Tue Feb 24 18:27:30 UTC 2015

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Ipv6 as the unique universal external
network and you can define your own IPv4 within your cloud context separate
from the cloud provider network and from other customers. So if you have
contexts in different region - you can interconnect using layer 3 or layer
2 - through the cloud provider network...bring your own IPv4. If you need
internet access, you'll get NATted. If you need connections to your
branches/HQs...etc, build your own tunnel or use the cloud provider - which
by the way gives you your own vrf so no need to worry about overlapping
anything.
Noone heard of Dimension Data Cloud? :)