OT: VPS with Routed IP space

Alex Buie alex.buie at frozenfeline.net
Tue Feb 24 18:18:27 UTC 2015

Anybody know of or have recommendations for providers of small
VPS-line boxen (or alternative solutions) to serve as GRE endpoints?
(for a small amount of IP addresses, /29 or /28 at most)

I am finding a lot of places that will give you extra IPs on the box
itself (oftentimes out of the provider's own larger unsubnetted
prefix) but I am looking more for a setup with a single IP on the box
and a prefix routed to it.

TIA for your insight.

Alex

(if you or your company can do this, direct solicitations are okay
too. do keep in mind it's just a personal project and I do not have
larger commercial volume at this time)