Comcast Support (from NANOG Digest, Vol 84, Issue 23)

Tony Patti tony at swalter.com
Mon Feb 23 17:24:29 UTC 2015

While Jason obviously has the most authoritative perspective,
I want to also mention Comcast's "we're on it" department,
and their self-described no-wait hotline at 866-671-5645,
as has been publicly described (links below).

http://www.comcast.com/onit

http://dealnews.com/features/Comcast-Wants-to-Win-You-Over-with-an-Exclusive
-No-Wait-Hotline/1119817.html

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/7/5971857/we-re-on-it-comcast-customer-servic