gmail spam help

Daniel Taylor dtaylor at vocalabs.com
Thu Feb 12 16:06:19 UTC 2015

Possibly related: http://www.ahbl.org/content/changes-ahbl

We had to manually remove it from spamassassin for our local
installation, and I am pretty sure that a lot of sites still haven't
figured it out so there's a lot of false positives being generated all
over the place to throw off even filters that don't use it directly.

--
Daniel Taylor          VP Operations            Vocal Laboratories, Inc.
dtaylor at vocalabs.com   http://www.vocalabs.com/            (612)235-5711