Intellectual Property in Network Design

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Feb 12 14:31:28 UTC 2015

> And to compound the (perceived) problem, any IP embedded in a network
> design is almost always "prior art". It's not a rabbit-hole worth going
> down - I agree with Randy,

i have four lives.

iij research, dev, ...  our goal is to publish our ideas there are
coworkers doing very innovative design for datacenter stuff.  we do not
patent, ...

open source routing security design, specs, software, ...  bsd and cc
licensed.

an open source crypto design and code project.  bsd and cc licensed.

and the last is giving away as much networking design and operational
knowledge as i can to engineers in the developing world.

steal this book!

randy