Level3 routing issues today?

Nick Ellermann nellermann at broadaspect.com
Thu Feb 12 02:06:23 UTC 2015

Has anyone else having issues with Level3 routing traffic to the Godaddy ASN? Since about 1PM Eastern today we have had numerous customers claiming their internet was down, when it has only been a few websites they couldn't reach. It's been up and down on My FiOS link some today as well. But right Verizon seems fine they are hitting Qwest before Godaddy for where I live in VA.

>From our network. (AS30259) we are going out (AS3356) and for the most part we reach our peering router in Northern Va, the we see 4.34.191.254 before time outs forever. Could this be a regional Level3 issues?

Anyone from Level3 or GoDaddy that could comment? We have had an open Level3 ticket since about 4PM Eastern.

Sincerely,
Nick Ellermann - CTO & VP Cloud Services
BroadAspect

E: nellermann at broadaspect.com<mailto:nellermann at broadaspect.com>
P: 703-297-4639
F: 703-996-4443