Comcast New England dropped for 5-15 min? Anyone

Tony Tauber ttauber at 1-4-5.net
Wed Feb 11 19:27:24 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

There was a problem with some prefixes New England rerouting properly
during a topology change.
We feel that problem has been corrected and would like to know if there
were other problems seen overnight (after 0000 UTC) in that region.
If you send to me, please include specific time and source/destination IP
address information.

Thanks,
Tony